Company number – 3991353
Original incorporation document can be found here
Certificate of incorporation change of name can be found here
Certificate of incorporation for re-registration as a PLC can be found here
Articles of Association can be found here
Country of incorporation: UK
Main country of operations: UK
Neville Registrars maintain the group’s shareholder register.
Neville Registrars Ltd
Neville House, 18 Laurel Lane, Halesowen, B63 3DA
+44 (0)121 585 1131
Shore Capital & Corporate Limited, Pinsent Masons and Ashfords provide Corporate Advisor services to the group.
Nominated Adviser and Broker
Shore Capital & Corporate Limited
57-58 St.James’s Street,
Accurist House, 44 Baker Street, London, W1U 7AL
+44 (0)20 7544 2424
Pinsent Masons LLP
30 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4ES
+44 (0)20 7418 7000
RSM UK Audit LLP
St Philips Point, Temple Row, Birmingham, B2 5AF
+44 (0) 121 214 3100
AIM Rule 26
and the QCA Code
The Directors recognise the importance of good corporate governance and have chosen to apply the Quoted Companies Alliance Corporate Governance Code (the “QCA Code”). The QCA Code was developed by the QCA in consultation with a number of significant institutional small company investors, as an alternative corporate governance code applicable to AIM companies.
The underlying principle of the QCA Code is that “the purpose of good corporate governance is to ensure that the company is managed in an efficient, effective and entrepreneurial manner for the benefit of all shareholders over the longer term”.
To see how the Company addresses the key governance principles defined in the QCA Code, please refer below.
Further information on compliance with the QCA Code will be provided in the Company’s next annual report and accounts for the year ending 31 December 2018.
AIM RULE 26 CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND THE QCA CODE – View
REMUNERATION COMMITTEE TERMS OF REFERENCE – View
AUDIT COMMITTEE TERMS OF REFERENCE – View
NOMINATION COMMITTEE TERMS OF REFERENCE – View
The information in this section is being disclosed pursuant to AIM Rule 26.
- Description of the business here
- the names of its directors and brief biographical details of each, as would normally be included in an admission document here
- description of the responsibilities of the members of the board of directors and details of any committees of the board of directors and their responsibilities here
- country of incorporation and main country of operation here
- where the AIM company is not incorporated in the UK, a statement that the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company – not applicable
- current constitutional documents (e.g. its articles of association) here
- details of any other exchanges or trading platforms on which the AIM company has applied or agreed to have any of its securities (including its AIM securities) admitted or traded – not applicable
- the number of AIM securities in issue (noting any held as treasury shares) and, insofar as it is aware, the percentage of AIM securities that is not in public hands together with the identity and percentage holdings of its significant shareholders here
- details of any restrictions on the transfer of its AIM securities – There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Group’s AIM securities
- annual reports published pursuant to rule 19 since Admission and all half-yearly, quarterly or similar reports published since the last annual report pursuant to rule 18 here
- notifications the company has made in the past 12 months here
- details of nominated adviser and other key advisers (as might normally be found in an admission document) here
- The company is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers
- The Directors recognise the importance of sound corporate governance and the Company complies, so far as practicable and to the extent appropriate for a company of its size, with the recommendations in the QCA Guidelines
FireAngel Safety Technology Group plc
(Incorporated in England and Wales under the Companies Act 1985. Registered No. 3991353)
Request to send or supply documents and information via a website: Preferred Option Card
In accordance with the Companies Act 2006 and its Articles of Association, the Company is authorised to send or supply certain documents and information (‘Documents’) to shareholders by making such Documents available electronically via a website. The Company’s means of communication with its shareholders will be via its website at www.fireangeltech.com (the ‘Website’). The Board believes that by utilising electronic communication it will deliver savings to the Company in terms of administration, printing and postage, and environmental benefits through the reduced consumption of paper and inks, as well as speeding up the provision of information to shareholders.
In order to be able to send and supply Documents to shareholders in this fashion, the Company is required to ask shareholders individually to confirm their agreement to the Company sending or supplying the Documents to them as a member of the Company via the website.
Accordingly, this letter constitutes a request for your agreement to the Company sending or supplying Documents to you by making the same available on the Website.
- agree to the Company sending or supplying Documents to you via the Website, please complete Part A of the reply form attached and send it to Neville Registrars Limited; or
- would prefer to receive Documents in paper or ‘hard copy’ form rather than via the Website, you will need to complete Part B of the reply form attached and send it to Neville Registrars Limited.
Please note, if the Company does not receive a response from you within 28 days from the date of this letter, then it will be taken that you have agreed (under paragraph 10 of Schedule 5 to the Companies Act 2006) that the Company may send or supply Documents to you electronically via the Website.
We will notify you when Documents are available to access on the Website and we will provide you with:
- the address of the Website;
- the place on the Website where the Documents may be accessed; and
- details of how to access the Documents.
Please note that there may be particular circumstances in which the Company needs to send Documents to you in ‘hard copy’ rather than by Website publication, in which case the Company reserves the right to do so.
By order of the Board
Please complete and return this Preferred Option Card using the reply paid envelope provided. If it is posted outside the United Kingdom, please return it in an envelope to Neville Registrars Limited,Neville House, Steelpark Road, Halesowen, West Midlands, B62 8HD and pay the appropriate postage charge.
William James Benedict Payne
Nicholas Alexander Rutter
Ashley Victor Silverton
Michael James Stilwell
Graham Reginald Alexander Whitworth
John Richard Conoley
4 Borough High Street